Segment Reports is a feature within our Maxemail platform that allows you to drill down on your email reports to see how each segment of your database is performing.
This can be done on an individual send or a whole series of emails giving you say the average open and click rate of each segment over the last 12 months of your newsletters.
Here are some ideas of who this could be used:
- Male versus female – does one gender perform better than others? If so how should you tweak your emails accordingly and does any change you make show a closing of your ‘gender equality gap’?
- Location – do you have a North/South divide in your list? Do customers around certain retail stores perform better?
- Welcome Programme – do those people that received a Welcome email have stronger open rates on subsequent emails?
- Re-activation emails – If you have re-targeted those non-openers can you now see an uplift in future email engagement?
- Product Category – Do customers who have bought a particular category of product have higher click rates on emails where items in this category are included in the subject line?
You can watch a short video of this in action below:[youtube D3IZHNjxhG8 598 336]