For marketers who have many people setting up email campaigns one of the problems that can occur is each user uses different from addresses, templates or Google Analytics tags to everyone else. Our new function allows you to define exactly what should be used by default, giving you superior control over your email marketing output.
What can I set?
You can set any of the settings that you see on the Email properties page, including:
- Character encoding
- Analytics tracking code
- ROI tracking code
- From name & address
- You can even upload default HTML/Text content
How do I do this?
- Log into Maxemail and go into the ‘Content’ area on the menu bar.
- Right click on the ‘Email Templates’ header and create a ‘New email Template’.
- Create the email template in the root and call it ‘default’.
- Set your desired defaults, then hit save.
You’ll notice that when you go back to your ‘Emails’ area and create a new one that it has all of the settings set by default.
If you need any further assistance with this or anthing else in Maxemail then please contact the Support Team on either 01327 810741 or via firstname.lastname@example.org