We have been working hard to develop even more innovative features in Maxemail and will soon be releasing Maxemail Version 6.
Version 6 will contain some exciting new features, including:
Visual Feedback Interface
- Give feedback on an email design by tagging/highlighting the actual email within Maxemail itself.
- Feedback is visual and therefore will reduce ambiguity and save time.
- With all feedback and comments in one place there will be no more endless email chains.
- Store revisions for archiving/auditing purposes.
Advanced HTML Editor
- Ensure branding consistency by locking down areas of a template.
- Update all emails using a particular template by simply updating the master template.
- Easily change the order of content within a template and add/remove content blocks.
- Maintain a content library of assets and simply drag content into the email.
- Dreamweaver compatible – create a ‘Dreamweaver Template’ (.DWT file) and import it into Maxemail without the need of any special markup code.
Automated Split Testing
- Predetermine win criteria and Maxemail will complete the send once campaign results are in.
- Choose criteria on any statistics, including open, click and conversion.
- Define specific access rights to data, emails and assets per user.
- Control which groups of users have access to which lists, emails, content, reports and other assets.
- Set read and write permissions on any folder.
- Each user can belong to any number of groups and Admin users can see and edit everything.
To speak with a member of our team about any of the features above please call 01327 350921 or email our client services team.