Emailcenter UK Limited Anti-Spam Policy
At Emailcenter, we are very passionate in our dislike for spam. We will refuse to work with any organisation who we believe are conducting unsolicited and unethical email practices.
All emails sent via our Maxemail technology must be:
- Opted-in – recipients must have stated an interest in receiving information from the sender
- Owned by the individual organisation – we do not permit the use of third party mailing lists or the sale/rent or other load of a customer database to another party
- Emails must not contain content of an illegal or offensive nature, including that of adult content
- Affiliate marketers such as cashback sites are not permitted to send via Maxemail
- All emails must contain a valid unsubscribe option that immediately removes the user from the list
Any company found to have sent emails that do not meet the above criteria will have their account suspended immediately.