Account Development Manager
Emailcenter, a market leader and innovator in retention based email marketing is seeking an Account Development Manager with a professional and consultative approach.
- Award winning and industry leading Email Service Provider
- Innovators in email marketing
- Expanding Market Opportunity
- Location: Northamptonshire based UK offices
Industry Skills and Experience
- Solution / Services consultative sales experience
- CRM software solutions and services
- Web marketing solutions and services
- Database marketing solutions and services
- Online marketing and services
The ideal candidate
- A positive attitude with a proven passion to manage and develop accounts
- Look for and exploit up sell and cross sell opportunities
- Develop new business within our key market sectors. (Travel, Retail / e-Commerce, Media)
- Build and maintain sales pipeline and meet sales targets.
- A proactive and dynamic approach to create, pursue and close new business.
- Proven experience in presenting and negotiating at board level
- Experience in solution sales using a consultative approach
- Sold into e-commerce, retail, travel and leisure or publishing
- Account management and new business development into key market sectors. (Travel Retail, Media and Digital Agencies)
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities.
- Present our solution at board level.
- Identify business pains, analyse the best commercial package to present.
- Profile and understand the key persons to communicate with in order the close the business.
- Prepare sales quotations and formal proposals. Prepare supply contracts and responses to tenders.
- Actively identify and address business questions demonstrating meticulous follow-up responsiveness to clients.
- Gather information from clients to properly qualify business potential to produce reliable business forecasting and contracts.
- Maintain an awareness of competitor’s activities and offerings to win business
- Responding to Request for Proposals, writing proposals and quotations, and all other aspects of the sales cycle.
- Develop and articulate a compelling value proposition to clients.
- Educated to degree level (Preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years experience any of the key industries highlighted. (Travel, Retail/ eCommerce, Media)
- Must be within 45 minutes commute from our office.
- Proven experience to manage the sales cycle
- A proven track record of successful account management and business development sales
- A self-starter with strong organisational skills
- Working hours 9am till 5.30pm with one hour for lunch
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising by one day per annum for each full year of service
- Casual dress policy
- Profit based share scheme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
Emailcenter UK Limited is a Northamptonshire based company with over ten years experience in permission based email marketing software, solutions and services.
We have established ourselves as one of the UK’s market leaders and innovators in permission email marketing. Our Maxemail software has been chosen and is used by many UK blue chips companies including Saga Group, Hoseasons Group, Opentable.com, National Savings & Investments, Go Compare, Hungry House and Visit Britain, Cartridge People.
Emailcenter have UK offices rural offices based close to Towcester in Northamptonshire. The working environment is one of the best that can be offered, we have a young, enthusiastic and dynamic team of graduates with an average age 32 years.
Our Maxemail platform is the intellectual property of Emailcenter UK Limited. The software is developed and supported by our own team of engineers and consultants. Our platform is underpinned by an unrivalled range of consultancy services and experience
- Strategic and tactical advise on CRM emailing techniques
- Design of behavioral email marketing campaigns
- Design, Implementation and management of automated email campaigns
- A / B / Multivariate testing, campaign analysis, results preparation
- Hyper personalised Emails
- Shopping Cart Abandonment (SCA)Programs
- Automated email programs
- Deliverability monitoring, advice and assistance
- Email message design and testing
- Development of retention marketing campaigns using email with dynamic content and content feeds.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV or call on 01327 811884.