Internal Telesales Executive
A permanent vacancy for a dynamic person to join a quickly expanding company selling an exciting range of email marketing software, solutions and services to digital marketing professionals in blue chip companies and leading marketing agencies.
The candidate will have a track record in telesales in a similar market area preferably with experience of proactive telephone work and relationship building with decision makers in SME’s, Corporate and blue-chip organisations. This position offer great opportunities to grow within Sales Team.
The Telesales Executive is office based and will work as a key part of our sales effort, responsible for proactive sales lead generation, sales qualification and appointment setting.
- Outbound telesales calls to a lead list consisting of warm leads and cold call lists
- Developing relationships with new prospects
- Identify opportunities, generate interest, qualify, educate, and develop new opportunities
- Handle inbound (phone, email and web) enquiries and qualify these enquiries to the fullest extent
- Set up appointments for Business Development and Account Managers
- Pursuing a career in Sales
- Degree educated preferred
- Highly motivated
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to easily understand technology and communicate it to prospects
- Quick learner and self-starter with an entrepreneurial work ethic
- Results-oriented team player with a committed effort to meet individual goals
- Ambition to grow within company
- Knowledge of business organisational structures and buying influences
Additional Desired Requirements
- 1 year experience in telemarketing / telesales to B2B in a related industry (digital marketing prefered)
- Experience of using Sales CRM systems (Salesforce)
- Track record in consistently exceeding individual and team goals
- Experience selling digital marketing solutions (preferred)
- Working hours 9am till 5.30pm with one hour for lunch
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising by one day per annum for each full year of service
- Casual dress policy
- Profit based share scheme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
Emailcenter UK Limited is a Northamptonshire based company with over ten years experience in permission based email marketing software, solutions and services.
We have established ourselves as one of the UK’s market leaders and innovators in permission email marketing. Our Maxemail software has been chosen and is used by many UK blue chips companies including Saga Group, Hoseasons Group, Opentable.com, National Savings & Investments, Go Compare, Hungry House and Visit Britain, Cartridge People.
Emailcenter have UK offices rural offices based close to Towcester in Northamptonshire. The working environment is one of the best that can be offered, we have a young, enthusiastic and dynamic team of graduates with an average age 32 years.
Our Maxemail platform is the intellectual property of Emailcenter UK Limited. The software is developed and supported by our own team of engineers and consultants. Our platform is underpinned by an unrivalled range of consultancy services and experience
- Strategic and tactical advise on CRM emailing techniques
- Design of behavioral email marketing campaigns
- Design, Implementation and management of automated email campaigns
- A / B / Multivariate testing, campaign analysis, results preparation
- Hyper personalised Emails
- Shopping Cart Abandonment (SCA)Programs
- Automated email programs
- Deliverability monitoring, advice and assistance
- Email message design and testing
- Development of retention marketing campaigns using email with dynamic content and content feeds.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV or call on 01327 811884.