Telesales Executive (Part Time)
A part time vacancy for a dynamic person to join a quickly expanding company selling an exciting range of email marketing software, solutions and services to digital marketing professionals in blue chip companies and leading marketing agencies.
The candidate will have a track record in telesales in a similar market area preferably with experience of proactive telephone work and relationship building with decision makers in SME’s, Corporate and blue-chip organisations.
The Telesales Executive is office based and will work as a key part of our sales effort, responsible for proactive sales lead generation, sales qualification and appointment setting.
- Outbound telesales calls to a lead list consisting of warm leads and cold call lists
- Developing relationships with new prospects
- Identify opportunities, generate interest, qualify, educate, and develop new opportunities
- Set up appointments for Business Development and Account Managers
- Confident telephone manner with proven experience in calling business decision makers
- Degree educated preferred but not essential
- Highly motivated
- Results-oriented team player with a committed effort to meet individual goals
Additional Desired Requirements
- 1 year experience in telemarketing / telesales to B2B
- Experience of using Sales CRM systems (Salesforce)
- Track record in consistently exceeding individual and team goals
- Experience selling digital marketing solutions (preferred)
- Flexible working hours available
- Casual dress policy
- Profit based share scheme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
Emailcenter UK Limited is a Northamptonshire based company with over ten years experience in permission based email marketing software, solutions and services.
We have established ourselves as one of the UK’s market leaders and innovators in permission email marketing. Our Maxemail software has been chosen and is used by many UK blue chips companies including Saga Group, Hoseasons Group, Opentable.com, National Savings & Investments, Go Compare, Hungry House and Visit Britain, Cartridge People.
Emailcenter have UK offices rural offices based close to Towcester in Northamptonshire. The working environment is one of the best that can be offered, we have a young, enthusiastic and dynamic team of graduates with an average age 32 years.
Our Maxemail platform is the intellectual property of Emailcenter UK Limited. The software is developed and supported by our own team of engineers and consultants. Our platform is underpinned by an unrivalled range of consultancy services and experience
- Strategic and tactical advise on CRM emailing techniques
- Design of behavioral email marketing campaigns
- Design, Implementation and management of automated email campaigns
- A / B / Multivariate testing, campaign analysis, results preparation
- Hyper personalised Emails
- Shopping Cart Abandonment (SCA)Programs
- Automated email programs
- Deliverability monitoring, advice and assistance
- Email message design and testing
- Development of retention marketing campaigns using email with dynamic content and content feeds.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV or call on 01327 811884.