Marketing Automation Features
Visual Workflow Builder
| Email Builder
| Triggered SMS Messages
| HTML Upload
| Magento Plugin
| Time Specific Delays
Date Specific Delays
| Contact Field Delays
| Relative Date Delays
| Behavioural Decisioning
| Workflow Action Reporting
| Dynamic Content
| Unsubscribe Management
Bounce Management | CSV Upload
Maxautomation Features In Detail
Visual Workflow Builder
- Email & SMS messaging available
- Aids Programme Planning
- Fast setup
- Straightforward Programme Creation
- Drag & Drop Functionality
- Uncomplicated User Interface
- Speeds Up Creation Process
- Text Editor
- Supports Emoji’s 😄👍
- Automatic OptOut added to all SMS
- SMS message size calculator
Triggered Emails & SMS
- Event triggers
- Multiple Workflow Triggers
- Trigger From Webforms
- Send Booking Conformations, account updates, etc.
- Allows unsubscribed email address to still receive transactional emails
- Time Period Delay – Sets a specific length of time that the Contact will be delayed at this Action for.
- Contact Field Delay – Delay the Contact until the current date/time matches the date/time stored in a Contact Field.
- Relative Date Delay – Delay the Contact until a date/time relative to the date/time stored in a Contact Field.
- Specific Date Delay – Sets a specific date (and optionally time) that all Contacts will be delayed at this Action until.
- Determine the path a contact will travel based on a set of criteria
- Decision Toolbox for setting criteria
- Decision Editor
- Logic Switching
Maxautomation gives you three methods to input data.
- API – Link your software to send data via API directly to Maxautomation
- Zapier Integrations – Integrate over 750+ different applications and software
- CSV Upload – Manually add your data to a workflow by uploading your CSV
- Start – Event based triggers or manual CSV upload
- Send Email – Fires of the added email to anyone who hits this stage.
- Fixed Delay – Pause steps between different stages in the workflow with predetermined delays
- Segmentation Decisions – Determine the route through a workflow with decisions
- End – Brings the path within the workflow to an end
- First / Last / Specific – Use decisions based on key behavioural data, like first opened, last clicked etc.
- Opened – Was a specific or range of emails opened?
- Clicked – Was a specific or range of emails clicked?
Gain key statistics from your workflows including;
- Contact into Workflow – The number of contacts who have entered the workflow
- Contacts through each action – The Number of contacts who have entered each action in the workflow
- Contact Waiting – Number of contacts waiting at each delay
- Decisions Insights – See the direction and the number of contacts through the decisions
- Endpoint Arrivals – The number of contacts that have reached each endpoint
- Emails Sent / Opened / Clicked – See which emails have received the best open and click rates